Thursday, March 4, 2010

Cape Florida Lighthouse


I thoroughly enjoyed my photographic session at Cape Florida lighthouse.  This lighthouse is located at the southern tip of Key Biscayne, Florida and is very accessible to the public.  I was able to capture it from the beach and from the lighthouse grounds.

The lighthouse and keepers house are both open to the public and I enjoyed my tour of both.  It is a very interesting and historic lighthouse.  You can read more about the lighthouse at my lens http://www.squidoo.com/cape-florida-lighthouse

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I am following this!! I hope you follow our adventures

    www.lighthousehunters.blogspot.com

    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is something about lighthouses that can never fail to amaze someone. love your pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and post. Living in south Florida, I go to the Cape Florida light quite often as it is so nice on Key Biscayne and the view from the top of the light is incredible.

    ReplyDelete